Shitter in Mitte: Berlin’s surprising public toilet trend
Our guide to seven cultural spots across Berlin that used to be public toilet facilities.
Get in line!
Waiting in line: Berlin’s most legendary queues
Queues are an important part of life in Berlin. For Berghain, for basic public services, to get […]
Berlin’s best New Year’s Eve parties
Want to go out this New Year's Eve, but don't know where to go? We've got you […]
Moving to Berlin? Here’s what you’re going to learn, whether you like it or not.
When you first move to Berlin, everything is new and interesting... but there are some thing you […]
Music & clubs
What not to do at Berghain: How to avoid the biggest mistakes
Congratulations, you got into Berghain. Maybe it’s your first time, and it’s all a […]
Berlin Club Memes: “The scene is very elitist. I like to break that down a bit”
With almost 250,000 followers, Berlin Club Memes is one of the most popular Instagram accounts in Berlin, […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events