Patti Smith, Björk and Gorillaz: Three powerhouse acts for June
This month, a trio of barnstorming musical acts kick off the Berlin summer in style.
XJAZZ! 2022: Kreuzberg’s musical upstart returns
With 80 concerts over four days, XJAZZ! is taking over as Berlin’s premier jazz festival.
Wax to the world: Record Store Day in Berlin
On April 23, we celebrate the weird and wonderful independents selling vinyl in Berlin.
Kantine am Berghain: The gigs not to miss this April
The concerts at Berghain’s unjustly overlooked sibling venue are some of this month’s best.
Anika and Klein: Fresh sounds at the Volksbühne
The musical line-up at Berlin’s iconic theatre promises better times ahead.
Tempelhof Sounds: Final headline act announced for summer festival
The Strokes, Muse and Florence + the Machine are set to headline Berlin's new music festival
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food