Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
What's going on in the art world and which Berlin exhibitions should you check out this week?
Kinderhook and Caracas: Omnibus
Looking back across 10 years, this rich collection shows what artist-run project spaces are capable of.
A class of his own: The visual legacy of Michel Majerus
Before his death in a plane crash in 2002, Michel Majerus was one of the most thrilling […]
Three hot exhibitions to catch before they close
Don't miss out on seeing these hyped art shows while you can
Gabriele Knapstein on saving the Rieckhallen
The Hamburger Bahnhof director on saving art spaces and her last exhibition as the Berlin institution’s boss.
Art in the first person: Understudies at KW
When was the last time you challenged your perspective? A new group show at the KW aims […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte