Forget Sylt – Take the €9 ticket to Elmau for the G7!
This weekend, the G7 summit takes place in Bavaria. The €9 ticket will take you right to […]
Ukraine protests: 100,000 march in Berlin – a photo gallery
Up to half a million gathered in Berlin yesterday in solidarity with Ukraine. EXB's photographer was there.
Saturday’s No To Racism demo in pictures
GALLERY! On Saturday, June 6th, more than 15,000 demonstrators gathered at Alexanderplatz for a “silent protest” against […]
Racism in Germany: A Beginner’s Guide
WTF BERLIN! Does Germany have its own problems with racism? Definitely. The biggest? That nobody is prepared […]
Kneel for George Floyd
Thousands gathered at Alexanderplatz to protest institutional racism on Saturday, June 6th.
Who are Berlin’s Corona dissenters?
Every week, an assortment of protesters from Germany’s political fringes gather to demonstrate against the lockdown. Who […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food