Two missing men found dead in Brandenburg lake
Police had been searching for the missing 21-year-olds for a week following their disappearance on Herrentag.
Why do Berliners love dogs so much?
Jacinta Nandi on how she, an unabashed canine loather, was dragged into a filthy world of cross-species […]
Pet portraits: Tips to make your dog an Instagram star
Elke Vogelsang is one of Germany's most successful pet photographers. But how does she get them to […]
Gaga… for dogs?!
RANT! How is it that adult Berliners, grown adults, are reduced to cooing messes around dogs? Even […]
(S)hit and run
With the city’s canine population on the rise, what is being done to dispose of the tons […]
OUT NOW! Our JUNE issue!
No shit! EXB is another year older and dedicating its anniversary issue to the lucky, yucky and […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events