Fischer & Lustig: Seafood specialties in Mitte
Berlin may be landlocked, but that's not stopping Fischer & Lustig from serving great seafood.
Great food, low prices: Berlin’s Michelin Guide restaurants
The Bib Gourmand category of the Michelin Guide honours restaurants offering good, fresh cuisine at moderate prices.
Where to eat
Restaurants and bars: The best new spots in April
A run down of the best new restaurants and bars we visited in Berlin this April.
Garden restaurants: Berlin’s best al fresco dining
Berliners love eating outdoors on summer evenings. Here are some of our favourite spots.
Get the scoop! A guide to Berlin’s best ice cream
From classic gelato to experimental flavours, discover the top ice cream parlours that are sure to satisfy […]
Michelin stars 2023: Berlin shines bright on the fanciest list in food
As the Michelin Star Guide announces its 2023 winners, we round up Berlin's finest gastronomic game-changers.
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events