Dance around the world
Our summer dance special is out on newsstands now! If you haven't picked one up yet, here's […]
Open up: The Open Knowledge Festival
Tailor programmed for everyone from hardware designers to surveillance (not-so) paranoids, from July 15-17 at Kulturbrauerei Open […]
Too cool for school?
While homeschooling has a less-than-favourable reputation elsewhere, it's outright verboten here. But if you're not a fan […]
John Riceburg: Refugees vs. Robocops
Last Thursday, 2500 Berlin students went on strike to defend the rights of the refugees at Oranienplatz. […]
Amok Mama: Are German schools systematically racist?
Jacinta Nandi isn't sure whether German schools are systematically racist or not, but she sure knows what […]
Konrad Werner: Racism is built into Germany’s school system
German schools have a racism problem – and because of that, so does German society.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants