Berlinale Blog: What’s the point of film financing?
At the European Film Market, it's obvious that Germany's film financing isn't what it used to be.
The Berlinale Blog: Plan B
It's Day 4 of Ben Knight's EFM Diary, and he follows Ralf Stadler around as he pitches […]
The Berlinale Blog: Canadians? Pfff. Why not?
Ben Knight joins Jan and Victor with their pitch for the reality TV media satire Pornstars. But […]
The Berlinale Blog: ‘Is it Haneke with zombies?’
Ben Knight meets Ralf Stadler, a young German filmmaker who has a script that he says will […]
The Berlinale Blog: EFM Diary – Day 1
What does it take to get a film out there? Find out one way with Ben Knight […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food