Need a British tea fix? Head to new Broken English
Berliners' lifeline to British imports, Broken English, has re-opened! Now in Kreuzberg and under the ownership of […]
Berliners, rejoice! Beloved UK-eatery Pret A Manger has finally landed in the German capital, five months ago […]
New (English) mags with a cause
Two new boutique Berlin-based English-language magazines, "Panta" and "Nansen", promise to open their fellow young creatives’ eyes […]
Seymour Gris: Too much English in Berlin, Herr Spahn?
Yet another debate on English-speaking staff in the service industry? CDU politician Jens Spahn thinks it's "dumb" […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants