OUT NOW! Our JANUARY issue!
It's a new decade - and time to deal with old guilt! Can we offset our air […]
Is Berlin en route to an e-future?
With China boasting the first city to have a public transport system running entirely on electricity, Berlin […]
OUT NOW! Our SEPTEMBER issue!
Berlin is scooting towards the e-revolution – or is it? EXB investigates how the "Verkehrswende" is coming […]
Five ways to green it up: Your sassy, sustainable summer
From staws to diapers, and toothbrush to sex toys - we've got you covered, all eco-friendly and […]
The forest that grew out of Berliners’ shit
Hobrechtsfelder Rieselfelder is a magical landscape that developed on Berlin’s sewage sludge. Maurice Frank takes us on […]
Every year 40,000 babies are born in Berlin, each pissing their way through roughly 2500 diapers in […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events