Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
It's that time again. Head to the fields and pick your own strawberries in and around Berlin.
Spreewald: Where forest meets water
Lose yourself in the magical biosphere reserve of Spreewald, 100km south of Berlin.
Find your Island
Berlin boasts over 30 islands of all sizes: from the lively to the lonely, here are five […]
Life’s a beach: From Berlin to Bali
Nicholas Potter goes on an overnight expedition to find out why one would hang out in a […]
Fancy an afternoon of sunbathing by the water, a boating excursion, or a quiet picnic after a […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants