This week at the kino: French bulletins, masked killers & porn thrills
There's something for everyone this week: whimsy, roosters, slashers and anti-heroes. Plus Berlin's Porn Film Fest and […]
Ines Johnson-Spain’s road to Becoming Black
Ahead of our EXBlicks screening at Lichtblick Kino, we speak with the director about her quest to […]
Coal Country Song’s Grit Lemke on the “skipped generation”
INTERVIEW! Screening on Feb 11 as part of EXBlicks at Lichtblick Kino, "Coal Country Song", a portrait […]
This week at the kino: Sci-fi thrills and activism kicks
Catch horror and sci-fi showcase Fantasy FilmFest White Nights at Kino in der KulturBrauerei, EXBlicks "#widerstand" at […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
Thirty years after the Fall of the Wall, what's left of the GDR? We speak to our […]
Don’t miss EXBlicks New Korean Cinema special
Kicking off on Oct 15 through Oct 31, Exberliner and Lichtblick Kino are celebrating the Korean wave […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte