Change from the bottom up: Experimentday’s Michael LaFond
INTERVIEW! How can we save Berlin from greedy private investors and avoid speculation on the housing market? […]
Hot or not?
We spoke with Michael LaFond, founder of Berlin's annual Experimentdays festival for innovative housing projects (May 11-14), […]
A cure for housing hopelessness
Berlin housing woes? Experimentdays returns to champion innovative, low-cost living ideas. From May 26-Jun 3 they’ll offer […]
Testing the waters
Experimentdays, Berlin’s annual urban-living event, sets up camp this year on the most hotly disputed building site […]
Spreefeld: Third Way on the Spree?
While experts and activists are busy discussing alternative scenarios for the riverside, one group has already set […]
The Spreeufer für alle design competition presents a round up of ingenious engineers and their prospective designs […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events