Agnès Varda: Love, death and potatoes
Wedding's Silent Green opens its space to the facetious multiverse of the French legend – the first exhibition […]
EXB’s English Days: Film, talk and Ukrainian brunch
Our three-day takeover of Lichtblick Kino brings you handpicked films, director chats and some very special blinis.
The man behind Zadig, Berlin’s premiere French bookstore
With Zadig, Patrick Suel became Berlin's "DJ of French books", but he still dreams of a “littérature-monde”
Scream queens: The feminist stars of Berlin’s horror renaissance
Last year’s Titane put the spotlight on women in horror. We meet the stars of the genre’s […]
Bini Adamczak: Queer feminism and the end of the end of history
The philosopher, author and artist talks Marxism, feminism and her book, Communism for Kids
Angélica Liddell: “Me? Feminist? Absolutely not!”
The enfant terrible of Spanish theatre is causing a stir – and some fainting – at Schaubühne […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte