No bad blood: Reusable menstrual pads by LELEKTRA
Handmade, breathable and reusable, these pads are good for people and the planet.
Grunge, post-punk and patriarchy: 24/7 Diva Heaven
Bassist Karo Paschedag discusses what to expect at Diva Fest, and how to make Berlin's music scene […]
A cock of one’s own: Ceramic Dick Workshops with Daniela Torres
Daniela Torres is turning the male gaze on its head with her saucy ceramic workshops.
Florentina Holzinger on opera, bloodletting and helicopter sex
She brought water tanks and helicopters to the Volksbünhe. Now, Florentina Holzinger is about to tackle a […]
Under the cobblestones
Clara Zetkin: The grande dame of socialist feminism
Her funeral was attended by 400,000 people, but today few people know the name of the legendary […]
Tuesday, 7 March
Equal Pay Day: What do the statistics say about Berlin?
Today is Germany's Equal Pay Day, which aims to highlight the country's gender pay gap.
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events