This week at the kino: I ain’t afraid of no dogs (or cows)
The Ghostbusters are back, two five-star films are out, and French Film Week beckons... Will you answer […]
French Film Week: Gallic goodness hits Berlin
Französische Filmwoche (French Film Week) celebrates its 21st year, and they're doing it in style. Here's what […]
This week at the kino: Jazz survivors and African gems
From a long-awaited Billie Holiday biopic to the best of contemporary African cinema, it's another busy week […]
Afrikamera: Urban Africa, urban movies
Berlin's yearly celebration of African cinema is back at Kino Arsenal with a stellar line-up of films.
Visionär Film Fest turns five: What to catch this week
Visionär film festival returns with a line-up you won't want to miss.
Soundwatch Music Film Festival: Playing loud in kinos
Soundwatch invites you to SO36 and Lichtblick Kino for a programme of films exploring the relationship between […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants