This week at the kino: Scary food, Final Girls & Lithuanian treats
Our film editor guides you through the week's new releases, explores food in horror, and suggests you […]
Final Girls Film Festival: ‘Tis the season to be spooky
With Halloween approaching, Final Girls Berlin have just the lineup to make dreadheads and gorehounds drool this […]
This week at the kino: French bulletins, masked killers & porn thrills
There's something for everyone this week: whimsy, roosters, slashers and anti-heroes. Plus Berlin's Porn Film Fest and […]
Porn Film Festival Berlin: Hot festival, hot tickets
Berlin's Porn Film Fest is back in kinos from October 25-31. Here's what to catch at the […]
Fantasy Filmfest’s Beastly Adventures
Eight days of genre thrills at Kino in der KulturBrauerei.
This week at the kino: Shaken, delayed, but finally back!
Our movie man has the verdict on Daniel Craig's long-awaited 007 swansong, plus the week's best film […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants