Berlin Biennale 2022: Exploring colonial trauma
The 12th Berlin Biennale examines the unhealed wounds left by Western colonialism.
Gallery guide: What to visit when exhibitions reopen
Museums and galleries can finally reopen this weekend. We round up the must-see shows every art-starved Berliner […]
Berlin art diaries: Are collectors moving out?
The Flick collection and Julia Stoschek are moving, Me Collectors Room has closed down. Painter Anna Nezhnaya […]
Berlin art diaries: The idea thief
Good artists copy, great artists steal,” Picasso supposedly once said. But what happens when someone steals from […]
OUT NOW! Our XL Special Edition!
We're back on the magazine rack! Time to explore life beyond Corona with 25 in-depth conversations and […]
Seven great exhibitions you can finally visit
TIPS! Berlin’s art galleries are emerging from hibernation. From cutting-edge video art to classic photography, our arts […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food