Bad Gays: Ben Miller on queer history’s greatest antagonists
We spoke with Ben Miller, co-author of Bad Gays, a new book on the dark side of […]
Xposed Queer Film Festival (16th Edition): The cure for Cannes FOMO
Who needs Cannes? This weekend in Berlin, Xposed Queer Film Festival is back to showcase the best […]
IDAHOBIT 2022: The most important events in Berlin
The international day against homophobia, biphobia, intersexism and transphobia is back. Here's what's happening in Berlin.
The Gay Berliner
What happened to queer solidarity?
Would you charge a "consulting fee" for a chat over coffee? What happened to banding together?
From typewriters to Twitter: Archiving the history and future of AIDS
A new exhibition at Schwules Museum looks at how politicians, the healthcare system and wider society have […]
The Gay Berliner: How do queers interpret intimacy?
More than just orgies and bare bums, the current exhibition at Berlin’s Schwules Museum reminds the Gay […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events