Berlin Blues to Marzahn, Mon Amour: 20 years of Berlin in 20 books
These 20 books - all published since Exberliner started - show the hopes, dreams, failures and fantasies […]
Brigitte Reimann: Politics and prizes in the GDR
Unconventional East German author Brigitte Reimann's new volume of diaries, It All Tastes of Farewell, was released […]
Photo series: Christiane F. in the 1980s
Photographer Ilse Ruppert captured Christiane F. in the years after Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo propelled her […]
OUT NOW! Our XL Special Edition!
We're back on the magazine rack! Time to explore life beyond Corona with 25 in-depth conversations and […]
Don’t miss our art critic’s top picks for January!
It's your last chance to see GDR photographer retrospective "Helga Paris, Fotografin" at Akademie der Künste through […]
Ossi life beyond the Stasi
PHOTO GALLERY! Is a dispassionate look at the GDR finally possible? A film project and an exhibition […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte