Aesthetics of change: Henrike Naumann
Ahead of the East German artist's installation work "Tag X" which opens Nov 4-7 at the former […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
Thirty years after the Fall of the Wall, what's left of the GDR? We speak to our […]
Life imitating art imitating life: This Ain’t California
Catch "This Ain’t California" and meet its director Marten Persiel at Lichtblick Kino on Sep 23, as […]
Save Berlin: Checkpoint showdowns
What’s happening with Berlin’s Cold War border crossings?
Rosa’s 120 minutes of cinematic fame
Barbara Sukowa’s Luxemburg in Margarethe von Trotta’s biopic has become as iconic as the revolutionary herself. Why […]
The right to nostalgia: Leander Haußmann
INTERVIEW! Leander Haußmann on his upcoming “loud and farcical” Stasi-centric piece at the Volksbühne. Catch it Dec […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants