Save Kisch & Co: The story behind a beloved bookshop’s eviction
One of Kreuzberg’s favourite retailers may soon be gone. We asked its operator about the shady Luxembourg […]
Red Flag: As police move on Liebig34, they prepare for a fight
This Friday, thousands of police will shut down an entire neighbourhood in Friedrichshain to evict one of […]
The real faces of Tempelhofer Feld
INTERVIEW! An interactive documentary about Tempelhofer Feld has just been released in English. We meet the filmmakers […]
OUT NOW! Our MARCH issue!
Who really owns the city? Are our clubs dying? What will happen to Clärchens Ballhaus? We spoke […]
The EXB news briefing: September 12, 2019
In the German papers this week: an anti-gentrification protest to save Aldi, e-raids on e-scooters, SUV accident […]
Theatertreffen Blog: Popping the property bubble
How She She Pop’s Oratorium brilliantly turns the theatre into a space for pressing public discourse.
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food