Red Flag: Cyclists thrown under the car
At the beginning of the pandemic, Berlin districts created a handful of "Pop-Up Bike Lanes." They were […]
The second summer of E-scooters
TIPS! E-scooters have had a rocky ride, but they’re back for a another summer in Berlin. Which […]
E-scooters put to the test
The e-scooter revolution has landed in Berlin. With Lime clocking up 1M rides in just 11 weeks, […]
OUT NOW! Our SEPTEMBER issue!
Berlin is scooting towards the e-revolution – or is it? EXB investigates how the "Verkehrswende" is coming […]
Is (car) sharing (climate) caring ?
Love the environment, but want to drive? Is Berlin’s proliferation of car-sharing options a sustainable solution? Or […]
Breaking news: Berlin to go car-free by 2030!
Berlin's new Senator for Environment, Traffic and Climate Protection Regine Günther announced a radical new measure: Berlin […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events