“Black, but shiny” A new motto for Berlin?
As we prepare for a new conservative-led government, Klaus Wowereit (who coined "poor but sexy") has a […]
Monday 24, April
Berlin SPD votes for a “black-red” coalition with the CDU
With 54.3 percent of the votes cast choosing yes, Berlin is set to have its first CDU […]
Tuesday 4, April
CDU and SPD set out plans for Berlin’s next government
Under the motto "The Best for Berlin", the CDU and SPD set out their plans. But it […]
Thursday 2, March
SPD and CDU to make up Berlin’s next government?
Is Berlin's mayor Franziska Giffey about to step down in order to take up a post in […]
Tuesday 14, February
Berlin election: What are the likely coalitions?
Red-Green-Red, the "big coalition", Black-Green or Kenya? The election is over, so now its time for Berlin […]
Konrad Werner: Politics vs. non-politics
Not everyone can be in opposition. Someone has to actually run the place.
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events