Rejecting fear, resisting Islam
INTERVIEW! Algerian novelist Boualem Sansal, the controversial author behind 2084: The End of the World, sounds off […]
Berlin: Good for the Jews?
Can you safely walk through the streets of Neukölln wearing a kippa? How much anti-Semitic crime is […]
Konrad Werner: Banning Muslims
Local politicians want to ban the organization that runs the Al-Nur mosque in Neukölln. It's a futile […]
The Kurdish resistance
Monday's news that the Kurds had finally driven ISIS out of Kobani was cause for celebration among […]
In our December Islam issue, we spotlighted Berlin's Sufi community, a peace-loving group of Muslims who are […]
Two issues free for 10 days!
Get to discover the print version of Exberliner through two of our most popular issues of last […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events