Hello Klemm: A. Meschtschanow
With his trademark dry sense of humour, Ukranian-born artist Alexej Meschtschanow curates the group exhibition I Just […]
On stage: Stay or go?
Two plays take to the Berlin stages this month, forefronting experiences of race, otherness and identity in […]
Dena: Who’s that girl?
With her debut album arriving in March, Bulgarian junior tennis champion-turned-epitome of Berlin cool Dena is poised […]
Artist to watch: Kristina Schuldt
Schuldt's disturbing oil paintings are part of highball Berlin gallery Eigen+Art's Take Five blitz exhibition series this […]
OUT NOW! Con-man and FBI agent showcase life under the table in AMERICAN HUSTLE with honesty.
Music & clubs
Flute/solo: Bill Callahan
The artist-formerly-known-as-Smog's latest, "Dream River", is an exquisite and unexpected blend: Latin American rhythms, Americana and enigmatic […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events