Not just a rent thing
If you’re young or just new to the city, shared housing is a fact of life. In […]
New Year, new home?
INTERVIEW! Is 2019 your year for big change? Maybe you're considering buying property. Real estate investment advisor […]
Are the good days gone?
Finding a flat in a decent neighbourhood is becoming increasingly difficult. Unless you’re ready to pay big […]
Room for more?
Record numbers of students are moving to Berlin. Private companies are cashing in on the shortage of […]
According to the founders of Round not Square, “turning pages is so 20th century!”
An ex-imam confesses: Abdul Adhim Kamouss
Abdul Adhim Kamouss on his life-changing path from hardline preacher to humanist, and how hard it is […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food