status quo: Reversing patriarchy at the Schaubühne
Maja Zade, a dramaturg at the Schaubühne for nearly 20 years, has turned our society upside-down in […]
Reports from the East: Oliver Frljić
INTERVIEW! Bosnian-born director Oliver Frljić on the flaws of democracy, the role of culture and his second […]
St. Bart: Pub grub done better
Jane Silver test drives Australian-owned Graefekiez hotspot St. Bart...
OUT NOW! Our March issue!
Brexit MAY be upon us, but British life in Berlin continues. We spoke to Brits planning their […]
René Pollesch returns to the Deutsches Theater (Mar 4, 15, 23, 24) with a part theatre evening, […]
Music & clubs
We do play guitars
This month, enjoy the versatility of the quintessential instrument of rebellion in concert!
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events