Konrad Werner: An explanation of the Jamaica coalition fiasco
The Jamaica coalition was always a homunculus – dead because it was never supposed to live.
Konrad Werner: Merkel’s coalition talks will never end
Angela Merkel's fourth government will be one long coalition negotiation. Just like life, isn't it?
Seymour Gris: Jamaica’s not that bad
A black-yellow-green coalition not may be perfect, but yeah, it's what we're most likely to get, so […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants