Xposed Queer Film Festival (16th Edition): The cure for Cannes FOMO
Who needs Cannes? This weekend in Berlin, Xposed Queer Film Festival is back to showcase the best […]
The Exberlinale Blog: Zombies before Polly
Several films this year deal with the topic of musical creativity and inspiration, including PJ Harvey doc […]
The Berlinale Blog: Japan in black and white, caffeine in color
The Japan of the 1930s might have been more modern than the Berlin of today. Its films […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte