Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
Tired of rising rents and grey weather, more and more Berliners are escaping to Portugal. But is […]
According to the founders of Round not Square, “turning pages is so 20th century!”
Berlin grass, what a downer!
Does the city torment you with an explosion in seasonal allergies? Our long-suffering reporter feels your pain.
Selling your flat in Berlin: What to watch for
It's a good time to sell your Berlin flat. What should sellers look out for?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants