What’s that smell? 10 places where Berlin really stinks
Berlin has swampy ground and few public toilets, so take a deep breath and hold your nose, […]
May 1: What to do on (and around) International Workers Day 2022
Prepare for a packed weekend in Berlin, with Gallery Weekend, May 1, Walpurgis night and more!
Laterne! 5 places to celebrate St Martin’s Day in Berlin
Despite the increasing domination of Halloween, St Martin's Day or Laterne remains one of the unique events […]
Mauerpark history lesson
Mauerpark hasn't always been a raucous circus of karaoke and impulsive buys. On your next visit, stop […]
Seymour Gris: Mauerpark luxury flats?
The latest shot in the war over what gets built next to Mauerpark has been fired – […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants