The best open-air music this July and August
Things are looking up for Berlin’s music scene, as promoters throughout the city unveil plans for a […]
“We can’t forget how privileged we are.”
Considering the cirumstances, open-air cinemas have it (pretty) good. Freiluftkino Kreuzberg’s organiser and programmer Arne Höhne talks […]
Rock the fortress: June open-air concerts at Zitadelle Spandau
The Citadel Music Festival gathers over 20 legacy acts.
To air is human
As summer nights continue to be warm, head over to your nearest open-air cinema. From roaring Hollywood […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants