Where to play table tennis in Berlin
Don't know where to play table tennis in Berlin? We spoke to ping pong expert Dan Zell […]
Ascension day bank holiday: Beer, beats, and beyond
Ascension Day, Vatertag, Christi Himmelfahrt: whatever you call it, a day off in Berlin demands a celebration.
Berlin by the water: The prettiest waterside spots
Harbours, forests, lakes and canals: these are the prettiest, most chilled-out spots by the water in Berlin.
Earth Day with Sophia Kimmig, bestselling author and wildlife expert
A special Earth Day walking tour of the Tiergarten with biologist and bestselling author Sophia Kimmig, presented […]
Pick & mix
Foraging in Berlin: A seasonal guide
From bärlauch and waldmeister in spring to mushrooms and hazelnuts in autumn, here's your seasonal guide to […]
Berlin in bloom: Where to find beautiful cherry blossoms
Berlin looks pretty in pink. These are the best spots to see the cherry blossoms in bloom.
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events