Where to rent pedal boats in Berlin
Ever looked at those happy couples in pedal boats with envy? Well, they let single people rent […]
Outdoor yoga classes in Berlin parks? Yogotta be kidding me
Summer is back, and that means it's actually pleasant to be outside for once. Why not make […]
Cheap thrills: Things to do for free in Berlin
From dancing to comedy to sightseeing, here’s our guide to enjoying the city on a budget.
Nine perfect green parks every Berliner should know
From waterfalls to cosy green hideaways, here are nine of the city’s best parks.
Time for an art stroll? Visit Schlossgut Schwante Sculpture Park
One couple impulse-bought a dilapidated 18th-century castle in Brandenburg and converted it into an art paradise. We get a tour.
Freiluftkinos are back: Here’s what to see
Berlin's cinemas return as open-air venues this week. We give you the lowdown on what to expect […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants