Durs Grünbein on Porcelain, his poetry cycle on the fragmented history of Dresden
Büchner Prize-winning poet and essayist Durs Grünbein spoke with us about Dresden and the nature of violence.
Happy Stories, Mostly: A beguiling new collection from Norman Erikson Pasaribu
Alexander Wells on breakthrough gay Indonesian author Norman Erikson Pasaribu and his new short story collection.
Steffen Mensching: “It’s a good time for poetry”
The literary polymath and proud ex-Berliner talks us through his new poetry collection, the importance of remaining […]
From the streets to the page: Robert Lundquist
This Friday, June 28 cult US poet Robert Lundquist gives a rare reading in Berlin, alongside some […]
A Fool’s Journey through the tarot
Are you ready for our "Creepy, Culty Berlin" issue just about to hit newsstands? Just to whet […]
Some lyrical kink
Now's your opportunity to get sexy with poetry at the third edition of The Poetry Brothel Berlin […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte