Red Flag: Six dumb arguments against nationalising housing
59,1 percent voted to pass the Deutsche Wohnen & Co Enteignen referendum, but Berliners are still waiting for […]
Red Flag: We must stop the eviction of Köpi-Platz
The caravan park on Köpenicker Straße has provided housing for 50 people for decades. This Friday, the […]
Head-to-head: What should we do with big landlords?
It’s crunch time for the campaign to expropriate Deutsche Wohnen and other real estate giants. With Berliners […]
Red Flag: Why you should vote yes to socialising big landlords
The referendum to socialise Deutsche Wohnen and other realty companies is taking place on September 26, parallel […]
Red Flag: Does your rent finance the AfD?
Henning Conle is a billionaire landlord who donates money to Germany’s largest far-right party. Nathaniel Flakin tells […]
Save Kisch & Co: The story behind a beloved bookshop’s eviction
One of Kreuzberg’s favourite retailers may soon be gone. We asked its operator about the shady Luxembourg […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food