Konrad Werner: The purpose of the universe is to fuck over asylum seekers
The Green party abandoned its principles last week. Again. At the expense of asylum seekers. Again.
John Riceburg: Refugees occupy the TV tower
Yesterday, 37 refugees occupied the viewing platform of the Fernsehturm 203 meters above the city. The tower […]
John Riceburg: Just let the refugees stay!
Kreuzberg is under a state of siege. For the last week, 1720 police have sealed off the […]
Seymour Gris: Who cares about animals?
The welfare of animals: a concern of communists (aside from the ones in Orwell's parable)? Most likely […]
John Riceburg: The end of O-platz
Seven months after Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg mayor Monika Herrmann announced her intention to get the refugees on Oranienplatz out […]
John Riceburg: Refugees vs. Robocops
Last Thursday, 2500 Berlin students went on strike to defend the rights of the refugees at Oranienplatz. […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events