New Year, new home?
INTERVIEW! Is 2019 your year for big change? Maybe you're considering buying property. Real estate investment advisor […]
Are the good days gone?
Finding a flat in a decent neighbourhood is becoming increasingly difficult. Unless you’re ready to pay big […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
Exberliner investigates one of Berlin's most pressing issues: housing. From exploding rents to the companies cashing in […]
Save Berlin: Desperate measures
From subway tunnels to supermarkets, how far will Berlin go to house its residents? Dan Borden investigates.
A student community in central Berlin
Discover Neon Wood, the student apartment complex smack in the middle of the city with single and […]
John Riceburg: Gentrification for Berlin’s gorillas
John visits the spruced up home of some local gorillas and in the wildly political world of […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants