Seymour Gris: Reining in the landlords
Yes, we have a Mietbremse (rental price limit) and a Wohnraumversorgungsgesetz (giving tenants some financial help in […]
Seymour Gris: Refugees and the Berlin housing crisis
The flood of refugees into Berlin has forced the city to do something about the housing shortage.
Konrad Werner: Stop being so grateful for the Mietbremse
Angela Merkel's new rent cap ain't that great. We should be demanding a lot more.
Mossy Brackets: Why you don’t fuck your flatmate: Part I
Mossy is back with an epic two-parter. If her tale of cohabitation woes don't serve as a […]
Finding a home in Berlin
Think finding a flat is hard? Try it as an unemployed welfare recipient. For Berlin’s most vulnerable […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants