Frederick’s on Potsdamer Platz: Extravagance for all
Frederick's hybrid bar-restaurant on Potsdamer Platz is an ode to opulence, a portal to the roaring twenties.
Terz: A taste of the sacred in Herrfurthplatz church
Good vibes, great ingredients and a spectacular new dinner menu, young chef Maximilian Hühnergarth is serving up […]
OUT NOW! Our 207th issue!
Auf Wiedersehen, Merkel! EXB bids farewell to our dear leader in a special collector’s issue packed with […]
Two must-try Italian restaurants (that don’t do pizza)
We never need an excuse for a blowout Italian meal, but the weekend’s football victory doesn’t hurt. […]
Nobelhart & Schmutzig: Such great heights
After more than a year of constant reinvention, Berlin’s most uncompromising restaurant has found a summer perch […]
Critic in a pickle: Is AV Restaurant worth the hype?
Regional, seasonal, fermentation-focused… Berlin’s buzziest post-lockdown restaurant opening is foodie catnip. But is it any good? Jane […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food