When Roma were blamed for a coronavirus outbreak
We revisit Harzer Straße, where last year a Roma integration project in Neukölln generated a media circus […]
Berlin’s Romani rabble-rouser
Performer, activist, troublemaker; proud Roma and father Hamze Bytyçi is arguably one of the most recognisable and […]
RAF for our times?
In the Gorki Theater’s "Roma Armee", Yael Ronen stages a rallying cry for unity and justice. Catch […]
Playing at the Ehemaliges Stummfilmkino Delphi on October 27 and 29 at 8pm, "The Journey/Drom" turns the […]
Our top stories of 2015
Berlin was as busy as ever in 2015, and 11 issues of Exberliner have the proof. Among […]
Gentrification by Roma
Roma colonies – originally a phenomenon confined to Neukölln – are sprouting up across Berlin as cynical […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants