Golda and Piri’s: Sexy sandwiches find forever homes
The (sa)bich is back. Jane visits two pop-ups in their new permanent locations.
Berlin’s best fried chicken sandwich: Who wins?
Food editor Jane Silver takes on Berlin’s two most famous fried chicken sandwiches. Which reigns supreme? We […]
Berlin street food: The perfect sandwich storm
It’s one of the most hyped street foods of the pandemic, and it’s on offer through this […]
Fun on a bun
For the capital of such a bread-obsessed country, Berlin’s sandwich game remains disappointingly subpar. But a few […]
OUT NOW! Our JUNE issue!
No shit! EXB is another year older and dedicating its anniversary issue to the lucky, yucky and […]
Formidable: Monster sandwiches in P’Berg
True to its name sake, Formidable offers sub sandwiches that won't be letting anyone leave hungry. And […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food