The Green Robin Hood returns
Fresh out of quarantine, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district councillor Florian Schmidt is vowing that, Corona or not, he'll keep […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
Thirty years after the Fall of the Wall, what's left of the GDR? We speak to our […]
OUT NOW! Our OCTOBER issue!
From Gastarbeiter to expats, from Kbeauty to Kpop: Welcome to Berlin's Korea town! Meet the Haupstadt's Korean […]
Save Berlin: The buildings lying about their age
Disneyfication or designing a sexy future by looking to the past? We explore the trend for a […]
OUT NOW! Our SEPTEMBER issue!
Berlin is scooting towards the e-revolution – or is it? EXB investigates how the "Verkehrswende" is coming […]
Save Berlin: Bauhaus getaway
Weimar or Dessau – which should you check out and when?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants