The Green Robin Hood returns
Fresh out of quarantine, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district councillor Florian Schmidt is vowing that, Corona or not, he'll keep […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
Thirty years after the Fall of the Wall, what's left of the GDR? We speak to our […]
OUT NOW! Our OCTOBER issue!
From Gastarbeiter to expats, from Kbeauty to Kpop: Welcome to Berlin's Korea town! Meet the Haupstadt's Korean […]
Save Berlin: The buildings lying about their age
Disneyfication or designing a sexy future by looking to the past? We explore the trend for a […]
OUT NOW! Our SEPTEMBER issue!
Berlin is scooting towards the e-revolution – or is it? EXB investigates how the "Verkehrswende" is coming […]
Bauhaus getaway: Weimar or Dessau – which should you check out?
Both Weimar and Dessau lay claim to the title of Bauhaus Heimat. But which is worth the […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events