Unraveling childhood: Louise Bourgeois at Gropius Bau
It's tempting to view these textile works from Louise Bourgeois through the lens of her troubled childhood, […]
Nina Canell on crushing sea shells at Berlinische Galerie
The Swedish-born sculptor invites us to rethink our relationship with materials for her latest exhibition.
Sculpture under the sun: Berlin’s best art gardens
As the sun returns after a long winter, we guide you through four spots for viewing open-air art.
The surreal sculptures of Thomas Schütte
An exhibition at Georg Kolbe Museum celebrates the oeuvre of one of Germany's greatest living artists
Time for an art stroll? Visit Schlossgut Schwante Sculpture Park
One couple impulse-bought a dilapidated 18th-century castle in Brandenburg and converted it into an art paradise. We get a tour.
Otobong Nkanga: There’s No Such Thing as Solid Ground
A polyglot in artistic media, and former Gropius-Bau artist in-residence, masterfully delves into complex systems and histories […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants