Elderskatesman & co: Berlin’s roller-skating originals
On the streets, squares and social media channels of Berlin, roller-skating is back in vogue. But behind […]
“It’s about overcoming your own limitations”: Lennie Burmeister
INTERVIEW! It was just a board and the street when Lennie Burmeister started skating in 1988, now […]
From dirty punk rock DIY transition skaters to clean hip-hop ledge wizards - forget LA, skateboarders from […]
OUT NOW! Our SEPTEMBER issue!
Berlin is scooting towards the e-revolution – or is it? EXB investigates how the "Verkehrswende" is coming […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food