On the shore: Why Kafka makes the perfect holiday read
For this “feral girl summer”, Alexander Wells suggests a beach read from off the beaten path.
12 beautiful rooftop bars in Berlin: Cool drinks, cooler views
Berlin has many rooftop bars with beautiful views of the city. Here is our list of the […]
Our music editor’s guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
Our guide to the very best venues, acts and performances at this year's Fête de la Musique […]
Beaches in Berlin: The best spots for sun, sand and swimming
Our pick of Berlin's best beaches! It's definitely not famous as a beach destination, but Berlin's got […]
Patti Smith, Björk and Gorillaz: Three powerhouse acts for June
This month, a trio of barnstorming musical acts kick off the Berlin summer in style.
The best lakes in Berlin: The classics and some hidden gems
From family friendly Krumme Lanke to the wild boars of Teufelsee, what is you favourite lake in […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food