Emergency Corona cash: you scored it, what now?
ADVICE! On March 27, Berlin started handing out Corona money and a gold-rush frenzy ensued. Weeks later, […]
Taxes in Germany
How to do your German tax return online in English and get an average of €1007 back.
The EXB news briefing: Aug 2, 2018
In the German papers this week: Vexing and perplexing news stories from Berlin and beyond...
Techno and taxes
With Berghain turning 12 last weekend, there's no doubt that the world's most famous club is doing […]
Ask Hans-Torsten: Man vs. Finanzamt
Hans-Torsten Richter answers your questions about surviving and thriving in Berlin. Write to [email protected]
Seymour Gris: The to go cup tax
There's a lot going on in the world today. But that doesn't mean there's no time to […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food