Frankenstein and the monster within
A new adaptation of Mary Shelley's masterpiece is beautifully scripted, with one dramatically suffocating scene
Taylor Mac brings the Holiday Sauce to Berliner Festspiele
The Christmas-Pride mashup you never knew you needed.
Iphigenie takes on trolls at the Volksbühne
An all-female ensemble takes on the final play in a trilogy of adaptations of ancient Greek tragedies.
Fifty years on from the famous 1969 riots, two festivals celebrate Berlin’s queer past, present and future.
Theatertreffen Blog: Grab ‘em by the pussy sludge
Saturday’s Stückemarkt opening piece Pussy Sludge by American playwright Gracie Gardner is a potential set text for […]
Theatertreffen Blog: Grand hotel misogynisto
Simon Stone’s Theatertreffen opening production of Hotel Strindberg has left our author with one burning question: How […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants