Theatres closed? Get the best for free and from home
Hungry for great theatre from Berlin's best stages (and beyond)? Here are great plays to experience from […]
OUT NOW! Our 200th issue!
EXB celebrates with 35 portraits from those thousands of Berliners we’ve featured through interviews, profiles and reportage […]
Lars Eidinger: “Why should we go back to normal?”
We caught up with the German actor about lockdown, the role of the artist in times of […]
2020 in stage: When theatre went digital
It’s been a difficult year for theatres, but through ingenuity and determination, Berlin stages still churned out […]
OUT NOW! Our DECEMBER issue!
From the confessions of a serial sperm father to harsh truths about long-lost parents and Nazi love […]
OUT NOW! Our NOVEMBER issue!
EXB investigates US Berlin: From cheerleading to cowboy outings, from Californian tech giants in Mitte to Tesla […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events